Often, businesses tend to resist change, particularly when it comes to their ERP system. But the current pandemic has encouraged organizations to go cloud, even if the solution is working fine. Support for Microsoft Dynamics investment will end soon. Upgrade your current implementation to Dynamics 365, leverage existing investment, and reduce customization efforts and notable cost savings. Dynamics AX 2012 extended support will end in December 2021. The cloud-based D365 model offers much more than features in Dynamics AX in terms of accessibility and functionality, including:
- Web-based log in
- A sleek, user-friendly interface
- More integrations
- Regular updates
- Extensive new dynamics features
Here are other prime reasons to upgrade your system to Dynamics 365
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership: Cloud software works out significantly cheaper than its on-premise counterparts because you can access everything from a browser. There is no need for servers. To run Dynamics 365, your hardware needs to fulfill the software demands, and project assessment is done to give you a solution fit for the purpose.
- Automatic Upgrade: Dynamics 365 upgrades are no longer a complicated, stressful project requiring months of planning. Dynamics 365 is based on a semi-annual continuous release cycle. This means that all Dynamics 365 customers will be on the same version in a day, with improved performance, access to new features faster, and system stability.
- Quick and easy add-on customizations: Microsoft AppSource is a hub for business apps, enabling clients to customize their Dynamics 365 solutions with different industry and process-specific features. Instead of having to contact an ISV, combine the code and manage the deployment across multiple environments.
- Safety and Security of Azure Cloud: Microsoft Azure is a highly secure and safe platform used on a massive global network to build, quickly deploy and manage your business apps. By moving to Dynamics 365, clients protect their information with integrated safety, privacy, and other compliance products and gain more control over their company activities.
- Infrastructure Scalability: One of Dynamics 365’s most significant selling factors is the capacity of a business management scheme to scale and develop with your company as needs and requirements change. You can create your project without a complicated development job and huge consulting charges using Azure as its unifying architecture and the underlying Common Data Model.
- Always Have the latest and quick availability of Features: After you shift to the cloud, any subsequent platform updates/hotfixes happen automatically every three months.
Get in Touch with us for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation, Upgrade, and Support.