1. The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
2. Acting as the trusted point of contact for the Managing Director’s office for all external parties and internal staff, and dealing appropriately with correspondence, calls and visitors, representing the Managing Director as and when required.
3. Professional diary management including the seamless co-ordination of travel, visas, hotels and meetings whilst maintaining awareness of key deadlines on behalf of the Managing Director.
4. Undertake project work and administration to support ongoing business development and group communications, including collating information, formatting documentation, organizing meetings and developing presentations.
5. Minimum of 2-4 years experience in business administration/ personal assistant with experience of providing PA support to senior managers.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills with a personable, professional approach.
7. Candidate should be good looking and smart.
8 . Qualification – Graduate or Post Graduate