- Responsive Design: The use of smartphone devices is increasing day by day. What you need to keep in mind here is that pick a responsive theme which can fit well on different screen sizes. It should be responsive enough to fit well on Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop and Computer’s screens. Responsive Design will attract a number of users and you will see good results at the end.
- Make use of Chatbots: Chatbots are very special for businesses who offer different types of services and products. You can implement Chatbot on your website if you have a large number of customers. Chatbots are there to help your customers with their most common queries.
- Adding Animations: Now a days everyone likes to explore the websites which are visually rich. So, you need to add more animations to different functions and pages of your website. The animation can make your website look rich and it offers an interactive environment which can convert visitors into your potential clients.
- Add Social Proofs on your Website: Adding Social Proof on your website is the latest trend to attract new customers. Because when you explore a service-related website, you will see success rates and social proof left by the users who have availed their services.
- Mobile First: As Google Rolled out its Mobile-First-Indexing which was based on prioritizing content and links from mobile website pages. Statics show that 50% of global traffic comes form Mobile. So, just to generate more traffic or visitors your website should be mobile friendly.
- Website Speed: Due to the Speed Update algorithm announced by Google in July 2018, designers need to reduce page load time if they want to improve their search engine rankings. Research shows that 86% of visitors want a website to load three seconds or less.
For more details you can call us at 0124 – 4968952 or write to us at email@example.com
#webtrends #websitetrends #websitetrends2019 #latestwebtrends #websitedesigning #websitedevelopment #websitemaintenance #responsivewebdesign #websolution #godigital #whystaybaffled @Bafflesol Technologies Pvt Ltd
03rd May 2019