Here are Some SEO Myths that you should Never Follow
- If you are following good content marketing then there is no need of SEO.
- Meta Description is not important.
- Link building is an optional matter.
- Image optimization is useless.
- Having an XML Sitemap will boost your search engine ranking.
- Including a target keyword in anchor text no longer matter in SEO.
- Google will itself find your fresh content and index it.
- Guest blogging is dead.
- Keywords research is not necessary.
- Paid Search improve organic results.
- Claiming your google listing will increase your search traffic.
- Long form content = Top Ranking
- Listing out of authority sites sends organic visitors away.
- H1 tags are important elements that increase search ranking of your website.
- One-time SEO effort is enough.
- Page speed is not that important.
So, These SEO Myths will help you grow your site and find better ways to cater to your target audience.
For more details write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Visit - https://www.bafflesol.com/services/digital-marketing-services
#SEO #SEOMyths #Digitalmarketingservices #godigital #OnlineMarketing #whystaybaffled #socialmediamarketing #PPC #emailmarketing #contentmarketing @Bafflesol Technologies