- Is your Website Responsive: Now a day’s website is being checked on desktops, laptops, tablets, mobiles and on different browsers etc., and your website should be easily viewed across any device any Browser without changing the experience. According to Google algorithm the websites which are not responsive may be penalized sooner.
- Do you regularly update Your Website: Are you updating your site on frequent or regular basis? If No and reason is that your website is on HTML and you find it difficult to update it on your own then you should revamp your website with Content Management System (CMS) because repeated visitors prefer to visit the site which has updated content and they get latest information.
- How good is Loading Speed of Your Website: According to google algorithm you will lose 80% of your visitors if it takes more than 3 seconds to load your website. So, you should make sure with google mobile friendly test that your website is loading within 3 seconds.
- Are visitors checking out internal pages: This is also a big concern if visitors are just coming to the home page of your website and are not visiting any other inside pages. Pages should be connected well and they should have the value that end users are tempted to check the corners of the site. If website lags in this aspect, it’s important to analyze the content and website structure.
- Why number of visitors of your website are reducing: If this question sticks in your mind then answer most likely will lie on the fact that content in the first go needs a major overhaul.
So, if you have the feeling that your website needs a makeover, Get in Touch with us BaffleSol Technologies as a website development company can give you a good insight about the changes it requires.
We are available on https://bafflesol.com/ or you can call us at 0124 – 4968952
#websitedesigning #websitedevelopment #websitemaintenance #responsivewebdesign #websolution #godigital #whystaybaffled @Bafflesol Technologies Pvt Ltd
Author: Pooja Suhag
01st May 2019