Importance – Why is a DMS needed?
Before discussing the importance of using a DMS we need to understand the critical challenges of Sales Management in India:
· Majority distributors are small, unorganized entities that have inadequate capital and tech infrastructure.
· Multi brand distributors find it difficult to manage data for the various brands they handle.
· Large distributors lack the actionable data and information.
· To penetrate rural areas, it’s necessary to add several levels in the distribution chain, adding cost and inefficiency.
· Lack of real time data on orders, inventory, claims and returns leading to stockouts or overstocking
· Limited penetration of the internet, and substandard logistics infrastructure.
How a Distributor Management System negotiates these Challenges:
· Sales Analytics and Trends
· Order Management
· Price circulation and Control
· Stock Movement
· Better Procurement Planning
· Scheme Management
A good DMS streamlines all distribution workflows and activities, improves supply chain efficiency, eliminates stockouts and overstocking and allows companies to access real time data from distributors.
With the right software platform fueling your sales and distribution activities, you can achieve high performance in even the most fast-moving and fragmented marketplace. And that is where the Accurate Distributor Management System (ADMS) comes in, designed and developed for the industry where a number of dealers and business partners are involved. It integrates and automates all the business processes in one software to streamline the business, and to make complex tasks like tracking inventory, orders, sale, purchase dealer performance, supply, accounts, clients, vendors, etc. simpler.
For more, call us at 0124 – 4968952 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
#OEM #BusinessPartners #Dealermanagementsystem #ADMS #DMS #accuratedealermanagementsystem #dealermanagementsoftware #distributionmanagementsystem #godigital #whystaybaffledAuthor: Pooja Suhag 14th May 2019