Check out 5 Best Practices to Follow while Upgrade a MS Dynamics AX
- Clean up Data: Prior to starting MS Dynamics AX Upgrade, it is recommended that you clean up data from production database. By removing all redundant data, IDMF (Intelligent Data Management Framework) helps you to reduce processing time during upgrade.
- Back up Data: In order to improve the overall efficiency of the upgrade, it is important to backup all application files that contain customizations.
- Upgrade your Test Environmental First: To ensure a successful implementation, it is recommended to upgrade your test environmental first. This gives you opportunity to confirm that both source and target are working properly before you start the upgrade.
- Verify Available Space for Upgrade: Since a new system will obviously bring with new features and therefore required more space in your system. So, it is essential that you verify that you have appropriate space in your system. If you run out of space during upgrade process then resizing will definitely slow down all processes.
- Optimize SQL Server: If you want to achieve highest performance and output from your upgraded AX System, it is important to make sure that you optimize your SQL Server during upgrade.
The transition from existing MS Dynamics AX version to latest version is an obvious step so choose a partner who is expert in the field of MS Dynamics AX. The right partner will be work on all little details and ensures you a successful MS Dynamics AX Implementation.
Get in touch with us for Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Implementation, upgrade and support.
For more details call us at 0124 – 4968952 or drop a mail at email@example.com
Or Visit - https://www.bafflesol.com/services/microsoft-dynamics-erp-services
#ERP #godigital #software #ERPimplementation #erpsoftware #erpsystem #microsoftdynamics #microsoftdynamicsax #microsoftdynamics365 #whystaybaffled #erpsystemsoftware #EnterpriseResourcePlanning @Bafflesol Technologies