Check out 5 Best Practices to Follow During Dynamics365 Upgrade
- Clean up Data: Prior to starting Dynamics 365 Upgrade, it is recommended that you clean up data from production database. By removing all redundant data, IDMF (Intelligent Data Management Framework) helps you to reduce processing time during upgrade.
- Back up Data: In order to improve the overall efficiency of the upgrade, it is important to backup all application files that contain customizations.
- Upgrade your Test Environmental First: To ensure a successful implementation, it is recommended to upgrade your test environmental first. This gives you opportunity to confirm that both source and target are working properly before you start the upgrade.
- Verify Available Space for Upgrade: Since a new system will obviously bring with new features and therefore required more space in your system. So, it is essential that you verify that you have appropriate space in your system. If you run out of space during upgrade process then resizing will definitely slow down all processes.
- Optimize SQL Server: If you want to achieve highest performance and output from your upgraded D365 System, it is important to make sure that you optimize your SQL Server during upgrade.
The transition from existing Dynamics365 version to latest version is an obvious step so choose a partner who is expert in the field of Dynamics365 The right partner will be work on all little details and ensures you a successful Dynamics365 Implementation.
For more details call us at 0124 – 4968952 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Visit - https://www.bafflesol.com/services/microsoft-dynamics-erp-services
Author: Pooja Suhag
01st Apr 2019