See How a Virtual CTO Services can help you save millions without being a full-time cost to the company.
A Virtual Chief Technical Officer (VCTO), is a seasonal but trusted advisory or a key executive inside a company or organization responsible for understanding the business drivers and align the technologies that are required for meeting the business objectives.
What does a Virtual CTO DO for Your Company?
- Carefully analyze your business models, available resources and infrastructure to give you a clear analysis of your system efficiency.
- Provides consultation and suggestions on how your organization can utilize new technologies to increase outcome and improve efficiency.
- Enables you to take informed technology decisions and properly manage technology within your business.
- Provides unbiased technical consultation for your business problems.
- Ensures that you receive the highest ROI (return of investment) on all your technology investments.
- Helps you in saving on costs by utilizing the right technology.
- Manages your vendor relationships and negotiations for best interest of your company in new purchases.
- Ensures correct software solutions are designed and developed.
- Manages your technology projects.